TCPalm published an article today stating that Ultimate Fighter Din Thomas was arrested today on charges of holding “illegal cage fighting matches”. Apparently Din was observed allowing two men to fight inside an octagon with 150 spectators. This fight was not sanction by the State Boxing Commission and therefore was illegal. “At the end of the day, he was having a professional mixed martial arts match that was not licensed through us,” …. “It was a case of unlicensed activity”, Florida Department of Business and Professional Regulation Sam Farkas said.
- Illegal Cage Fighting Files Dropped on Din Thomas
- North American Mixed Martial Arts Expo – Who Will Be There?
- It’s Official Chuck Liddell Will Match Up With Wanderlei Silva at UFC 79
- WWF Wrestler Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson Speaks Highly of MMA
- Big Night For Free MMA On Cable Today – WEC and UFC