Matt Serra and Matt Hughes have made the cover of the latest (December 2007) Men’s Fitness magazine. Looking at the cover on a news stands, you’ll see Hughes’ picture. But after opening the magazine, you’ll notice a gatefold cover matching up Hughes versus Serra. It’s a cool cover. Check out the press release from the UFC:
“The magazine went behind-the-scenes with Welterweight Champion Matt Serra and #1 Contender Matt Hughes to get an idea of how they live and how they train. Practical step-by-step exercises that help get Serra and Hughes into shape are accompanied by the real heat between these two arch-rivals. Check out this lengthy story about what makes these men great rivals and great fighters.”
- Matt Hughes’ MMA Training Program – Train for MMA
- Serra Out Georges St. Pierre In – Plus GSP Vs. Matt Hughes Video
- Matt Serra on Hughes – “I think he is smug”
- Matt Hughes versus Matt Serra UFC 79 Fight Off!
- Georges St. Pierre and Matt Hughes Post UFC 79 Interview Video