According to MMA Junkie, Rich Franklin had to withdraw from his UFC 82 fight against Travis Lutter. The reason for withdrawing, a “torn meniscus he suffered in his right knee”. Franklin actually injured the same knee years back while fighting in the UFC. After examination, doctors realized that he torn the same knee once again. Rich will fly to Vegas in January 2008 to undergo corrective surgery on his knee.
- UFC 83 Rich Franklin vs. Travis Lutter!
- Rich Franklin’s UFC Black Hummer for Sale on Ebay!
- UFC Fighter Rich Franklin’s Wife Beth Franklin is Ripped!
- Joe Lauzon Recent Knee Surgery Pictures
- Video: Dan Henderson Talks Upcoming Fight with Rich Franklin