Matt Hughes, Robbie Lawler, Matt Pena and Marc Fiore open a new gym together called Hit Squad in Granite City, IL. From the photos on the Hit Squad website, the place looks very impressive. Here’s a little bit about it from their website:
“H.I.T. (Hughes Intensive Training) Squad is a world-class training center designed to enhance the physical, mental, and spiritual well-being of its members. The center’s purpose is education through weight training, boxing, and martial arts. H.I.T. Squad has new locker rooms, a boxing ring, 3,000 square feet of new Hammer Strength weight lifting and fitness equipment, 1,000 square feet of cardio equipment, 5,000 square feet of matted wrestling/grappling area surrounded by octagon fencing, and a member’s lounge.”
- Matt Hughes Confronts Referee Mario Yamasaki After Fight
- July 26th – EliteXC Unfinished Business Video – Scott Smith vs Robbie Lawler II
- Matt Hughes’ MMA Training Program – Train for MMA
- Matt Hughes versus Matt Serra UFC 79 Fight Off!
- Matt Serra on Hughes – “I think he is smug”