With all of the talk about Gina Carano and her upcoming EliteXC Saturday Night Fight this weekend, I thought I’d take the time to highlight some other not so famous female MMA fighters who are showing some competition in the area of looks against Ms. Carano. The first fighter is Melanie LaCroix, Melaine currently has 2 professional wins and one loss to Katrina Alendal (2 and 3, 1 loss to Fight Girl Jennifer Tate). A notable win among others was her victory over Melissa Vasquez (Pictured Right) at ShoXC ending in a 2:58 KO in the first round of the fight.
Another notable female MMA Fighter is Sarah Ponce. In addition to being a 12 and 1 Olympic kickboxer (2008 Olympics), Sarah is additionally a swimsuit model and below is just one of her many picture that we plan to post.
Miesha Tate, a 2 and 1 MMA fighter with wins over Elaina Maxwell and Jan Finney and a loss to the notable Kaitlin Young ending in a fast KO at BoDog. Check out this picture of Miesha courtesy of Sherdog.
- Miesha Tate Showing Off The Junk in the Trunk Pics
- Miesha Tate Just Launched a New Interactive Website + Miesha’s Wallpaper
- Miesha Tate Spars “Dirty” in MMA on MTV2
- Horrible News, MMA Fighter Sam Vasquez Dies After Injury
- Top 5 Hottest Women in MMA Presented By ChannaLovesMMA