Since his UFC 71 fight against Quinton Rampage Jackson, Chuck Liddell’s future in MMA has been, well questionable. With a total of 27 fights under his belt, the almost 39 year old fighter has seemly passed his prime. So, what’s Chuck Liddell going to do? He’s going to give it another shot, this time by training with the notable MMA Academy, American Top Team. According to his coach John Hackleman, “you learn something new wherever you train. He’s always cross-trained and had people come in. He will definitely learn from Liborio and Matt”. But will this be enough to put the Iceman back on track? Most likely his next fight will be against Randy Couture, a match that may determine the fate of both fighter’s retirement.
- Chuck Liddell Coupon Code – A Sign That Chuck’s Career is Over?
- UFC 85 Fight Card Rumors – Chuck Liddell vs Mauricio “Shogun” Rua
- Two Old School Rare Chuck Liddell Videos
- Got Beef With Someone? Get Trained by Tito Ortiz, Settle it in the Cage and Get $1,000!
- Chuck Liddell Talks to ESPN About Wanderlei Silva UFC 79 Video