After his second defeat in the ring, Fedor Emelianenko suggested that God’s may be telling him something and that perhaps last night would be his last fight in the ring. Whether or not this will hold true in 2011 is unknown, however, another big announcement of the night was that after spending some time away from the sport filming a movie, Gina Carano is ready to once again enter the cage. Gina stated that she has started training again, and she wants to enter the ring to settle the score for herself. When asked where she has been training, after some hesitation she stated all of the place, but mainly in Vegas. As of February 2nd, Xtreme Couture announced that they wanted to welcome Gina back to training as she spent the day training at Xtreme Couture with Gil Martinez. Who might she fight and when is still unknown, however, expect to see her in the cage this year.
- Gina Carano Training and Showing us What She’s Working With
- Randy Couture Says That Fedor is Probably The Best Around – Bring It!
- Gina Carano Broke Kim Couture’s Nose – Upcoming Smoker Fight Video Interview
- What Dreams are Made of… Kim Couture and Gina Carano Rolling Video
- Fedor Emelianenko Signs With Russian M-1 Fight